1. Data collectionThe company collects and stores all personal and other data that you enter on the bionx.shop website. This data includes information that can be used to identify you, including your first and last name, telephone number, mail and email address. Most of the specified information is necessary for online ordering, your registration on the bionx.shop website, as well as in order to ask a question or take other actions on the bionx.shop website. When you place an order on behalf of a third party on the bionx.shop website, the Company asks you to provide personal data. Before providing personal data of third parties, you must obtain their consent, since viewing or changing their data will be possible only in your Personal Account through your account. The company automatically receives and stores certain information about your computer when you visit the bionx.shop website. The company determines your IP address, browser type, and the website from which you went to the bionx.shop website. This information may not always be used to identify you. The company may also collect data about your online activity, such as products viewed and orders made. The Company may from time to time legally receive your personal and other data from Partners and from independent third-party sources. When you visit third-party sites through the bionx.shop website, the Company may also receive certain information that you provide to those sites.
2. Data usageThe company uses personal and other data about you with your consent for the following purposes:
- to place your online order;
- to transfer order data to Partners;
- to send you an order confirmation;
- to work with your account, including sending notifications;
- to contact you;
- when answering your questions and comments;
- to assess interest in our services and website and improve their quality;
- to detect and prevent fraud and / or other illegal activities;
- for other purposes that you will be notified of when collecting data.
3. Data transferUnder certain conditions and with your consent, the Company may transfer your personal and other data to the following third parties:
- Third parties (for example, to detect and prevent fraud). The Company may authorize third parties to collect data on behalf of the Company, including information necessary for the operation of certain functions of the bionx.shop website. Third parties can collect only the information that is necessary to perform their functions, while they are prohibited from transmitting the received data or using it for other purposes. They are also required to use the same data protection methods that the Company adheres to.
4. Disclosure of dataThe company may disclose your personal and other data in the following cases:
- when summoned to the courts, by a court decision, as well as in order to preserve legal rights and protect the Companies from claims and lawsuits or in other cases when required by the legislation of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus;
- if the Company considers it reasonable to prevent or take any measures against illegal actions in the relations of the Companies; to protect the rights or safety of the Company, the bionx.shop website, users of this website;
7. Privacy and securityThe Company provides your personal and other data only to those employees of the Company who really need it to provide you with services and to perform their immediate work tasks. The bionx.shop website takes procedural and technical measures in order to prevent the loss, misuse of your personal and other data, as well as unauthorized access to it and its distribution. The company makes every effort to store your personal and other data in a secure environment inaccessible to unauthorized persons.
8. Accessing and viewing dataYou can view your personal and other data on the bionx.shop website in your Personal Account through your account. You can also delete your account from the bionx.shop website by sending an appropriate message to the Company’s email address / using the contact form. You will be sent an email asking you to confirm the deletion of your account. After receiving an affirmative answer, your account will be deleted as soon as possible. Please note that after deleting your account, you will not be able to log into this account and view the personal and other data contained therein. However, you can submit a request to restore your account or create a new account at any time. By providing the Company with your personal and other data through the bionx.shop website, you agree that the Company may save a certain part of such data in the files and databases of the Companies for the purpose of analyzing and recording data, as well as in order to prevent possible fraud , resolve possible conflicts, assist in troubleshooting, assist in any investigations, enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use of the bionx.shop website and act in accordance with the current laws of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. If you do not have an account on the bionx.shop website or you have any questions regarding personal or other data that is not displayed in the account, you can ask the Company to delete or change such data that the Company has about you by sending to the address Company letter via e-mail / feedback form.
9. Collected informationThe bionx.shop website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through the Wix.com data warehouse, databases and shared Wix.com apps. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company are PCI-DSS compliant, which are managed by the PCI Security Standards Board, a joint effort of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. The bionx.shop website does not store banking and payment information about its subscribers because the system does not have access to such information. Thus, any possibility of using the subscriber’s personal financial information is excluded, the payment system safely transmits transaction data, and the subscriber sees an increase in the subscription fee in his personal account.
11. Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: